JOB ID 10463: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Aplos America Inc, an Irving, TX based IT Solutions firm. Multiple openings for JOB ID 10463 (Software Engineer)
Job duties include:
- Develop software system testing and validate procedures, programing, and documentation.
- Test, deploy programs and applications
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, improve existing software
- Work as a team member with system analysts, engineers, programmers, other design systems to obtain information on project limitations, capabilities, performance requirements, interfaces.
- Ability to analyze user needs, software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time, cost constraints.
- Ability to store, retrieve, manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitoring equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Ability to obtain, evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, costs, security needed to determine hardware configuration.
- Ability to determine system performance standards and provide post-development operations support services
Requirements: Master’s degree in Comp Science, IT, Info Sys or related with at least 12 months of experience. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.